To “Add” inventory to an inventory item, go to home screen, on the tracker click on the Inventory button and select Manage Inventory:
As the user clicks on the Manage Inventory, select an item from the list in the grid and click on the Add Inventory button as shown in the screen given below. The same can be done in case of multiple items.
When the user clicks on the Add Inventory button, the pop-up opens up with following fields:
1. Vendor Name - Name of the vendor
2. Registration Code - Vendor’s registration ID
3. Email - Vendor’s email ID
4. Contact Number - Contact person’s number
5. Contact Person - Name of the contact person
6. Address 1 - Primary Address of the vendor
7. Address 2 - Alternative address of the vendor
8. City - Name of the city
9. State - Name of state
10. Postal Code - Postal code
11. Pan No. - PAN no.
12. VAT No. - VAT no.
13. CST No. - CST No.
14. GST No. - GST No.
15. Remark Notes - Notes about Vendor
16. As a Customer - If checkbox is marked Yes if not the field will display No.
Click on the save button to update the stock, you can also print the sheet for a physical record.