Catalog are graphic description of
Assets/Items/Receivable, it helps in raising requisitions and create Goods receipt note. To
create Catalog, go to the Application Settings and select Catalog, the form given below will
1. Type* - Select the type of catalog from the drop-down, the catalog added can be off asset or item.
2. Brand - Select brand from the drop down. The brands added through application settings will be reflected in the list or click on the add button, a pop-up will open, add brand and click on save, the brand will be updated in the drop-down list.
3. Model - Select model from the drop down. The models added through application settings will be reflected in the list or click on the add button, a pop-up will open, add model and click on save, the model will be updated in the drop-down list.
4. Average price - Add the price per unit
5. Description - Add notes or remarks for the catalog.
6. Upload image- Upload image for the catalog.
The user can add more information about
the catalog in the additional information by clicking on the Add button. Click on the Save button to complete the process.The catalog crated will be updated in the grid. The user can edit, view, delete (if not in use) and export the list to excel from the grid by clicking on the desired catalog.