2. Go to Home Screen, on the dashboard click on the Help desk button and select Manage Tickets:
1. Ticket Type - Ticket Type of the raised ticket.
2. Asset - Name of the asset related to the issue. A ticket can be raised with asset or without asset.
3. Asset Location - Location of the asset/ticket rose.
4. Priority -Priority of the ticket.
5. User Group - User groups assign for the ticket.
6. Assignee - The particular user from the user group to whom issue is assigned. If the ticket is assigned to a user then only that user can access the issue.
7. Reported By - The user who has raised the issue or depending upon role and permissions.
8. Reported Date & Time - Date and Time of the ticket. It is a fixed field and cannot be changed.
9. Description - Description about the ticket/issue.
10. Upload Files - Upload asset related files. Not a mandatory field.
11. Remarks - Any updated information about the issue. Once an issue is attended the remarks become mandatory.
12. CC - Notify concerned user in mail not present in user group. E-mails should be separated by semi-colons.
13. "Is Closed" - Mark the checkbox if the issue is resolved. While closing an issue you can either send an OTP for confirmation or you can simply close the issue.
14. Ticket History - View changes made in ticket. A Ticket history displays old value,new value, changed by and change date.
15. If the ticket is linked to an activity then it's details will be shown in the Activity detail tab on ticket view.