Asset Infinity | Help Center
Submit a Ticket
Asset Infinity Help Center
Complaints / Ticketing / Breakdown Maintenance
View / Update Ticket
View / Update Ticket
To view a ticket, the user can go through two paths:
> Click on the
2. Go to the
on the dashboard, click on the Help desk dropdown and select Manage Tickets:
When the user clicks either of the above mentioned pages, all the raised tickets in the helpdesk will be shown in the grid.
User can see the details of a ticket by clicking on that respective ticket present in the grid.
A pop-up will open, on click of the ticket, with enabled fields for the user to view or update the ticket.
The user can also view if an activity is scheduled for the ticket or can schedule an activity.
The ticket history helps the user to view any modifications made in a ticket.
The pop-up will contain the below-mentioned fields:
- Ticket Type of the raised ticket.
- Name of the asset related to the issue. A ticket can be raised with asset or without asset.
- Location of the asset/ticket rose.
-Priority of the ticket.
- User groups assign for the ticket.
- The particular user from the user group to whom issue is assigned. If the ticket is assigned to a user then only that user can access the issue.
- The user who has raised the issue or depending upon role and permissions.
Reported Date & Time
- Date and Time of the ticket. It is a fixed field and cannot be changed.
- Description about the ticket/issue.
- Upload asset related files. Not a mandatory field.
- Any updated information about the issue. Once an issue is attended the remarks become mandatory.
- Notify concerned user in mail not present in user group. E-mails should be separated by semi-colons.
" - Mark the checkbox if the issue is resolved. While closing an issue you can either send an OTP for confirmation or you can simply close the issue.
- View changes made in ticket. A Ticket history displays old value,new value, changed by and change date.
If the ticket is linked to an activity then it's details will be shown in the Activity detail tab on ticket view.
Fields that will be present in the activity details section:
- Type of activity
- Name of assignee.
- Start date of the Activity.
- Name of the vendor, if associated with the Activity. Users can add vendors through Application Settings
- Amount associated with the inventory.
- Attach Invoice or any receipts.
- inventory location, if any inventory item is being consumed.
- Inventory item consumed (Users can manage inventory in Asset Infinity’s Inventory Module)
- Item quantity available
- Item quantity consumed
Updated: 25 Sep 2019 07:17 PM
Help us to make this article better
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk